Tuesday 22 October 2013

Pear and Proscuitto Salad

I am not a fan of salads, but this is such an easy, delicious, amazing go to:

Untitled

You need:
Baby leaf salad leaves (half a bag - spinach, rocket, stuff like that)
One pear (buy a few days in advance so it's deliciously ready for eating)
Three slices proscuitto
Spring onions
avocado
pine nuts (optional)

Dressing:
One part olive oil to three parts balsamic vinegar
grainy mustard
clove of garlic chopped very finely

For the dressing, combine it all and shake vigourously (I use an old nutella jar)

For salad, chop the pear, avocado and spring onions, then throw everything together. If I'm at home I'll put some pine nuts in the oven, keep an eye on them and when they start to brown, add them on top - heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a better suggestion? Please tell me!