Thursday 17 October 2013

Ruby Red Chicken Curry

Don't really think this falls into my healthy eating so much but hey ho.

Untitled

I saw this recipe in Metro on Monday and I said to Ben (because it was one of the rare and awesome days we took the same train to work), "Do you want this for dinner?". It's the first time I've made a curry not using some pre-bought sauce or paste. In fact, I made my own curry paste, which I am entirely proud of.

Find the original recipe here. The only change I made was to use chicken breast instead of thighs or legs because I don't like bones in my curries.

I also feel like there was something missing from this curry... but I made a second curry paste based loosely on this one (but more chillies and other spices) and I'm going to make something with this tomorrow...so let's see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a better suggestion? Please tell me!